Living the Life of Lollipops and Laughs

Ever wondered what it would be like to live a life where fingers are almost always sticky, gum in the hair is a usual occurance, and laughter abounds? Well--we're living it!! Maybe you already know that life well, and if so, this blog will take you on a walk down memory lane or maybe let you know that your family isn't all that crazy afterall...
Welcome to Lollipops and Laughs--a daily journal of the life of the Fiebiger family. We hope you will enjoy reading our posts and looking at the pictures. If you drop by, leave a comment...we would love to hear from you!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Mr. Graeson






Graeson doesn't do a whole lot right now besides wooing us with his charms. He's so squishy and smells like heaven (most of the time). So I don't have a lot to say that's clever, witty or funny, but just know that until you meet him in person, you have no idea just HOW squishy he actually is. Here are a few pictures to whet your appetite...I know I tell him all the time that I could just eat him up...sop him up with a biscuit, dip him in gravy, etc, but truthfully, we don't actually eat him, nor do we want anyone else to. If and when you do meet him in person, however, we will allow you to squeeze him (gently, of course) and sniff him. Its the best. What would we have ever done without our little Grae-Baby?

1 comment:

The Gradke Family said...

Sweet baby boy!!! I can't wait to meet him. Miss yall!