Well, as some of you know, we have recently experienced something that we never thought would happen to us. I prefer not to talk about it, as the purpose and livlihood of this blog is pure happiness and laughter, and discussing the situation would dampen its spirit. I would, however, be more than willing to discuss our recent "trauma" through e-mail, if I have sparked the interest of those of you who may not know.
Having said all of that, I'll move on to say that I will be blogging again, however, the pictures may be a long time coming. We had a little break from the internet for a little over a week, and I have to say that THIS is what I missed the most. E-mail is great, but blogging gives me such an outlet that I have never really had before. I hope that all of you will continue reading, and be patient with us until we can add more pictures. I know that the pictures are a favorite, so we'll try hard to be as quick about it as possible. Happy reading!
Living the Life of Lollipops and Laughs
Ever wondered what it would be like to live a life where fingers are almost always sticky, gum in the hair is a usual occurance, and laughter abounds? Well--we're living it!! Maybe you already know that life well, and if so, this blog will take you on a walk down memory lane or maybe let you know that your family isn't all that crazy afterall...
Welcome to Lollipops and Laughs--a daily journal of the life of the Fiebiger family. We hope you will enjoy reading our posts and looking at the pictures. If you drop by, leave a comment...we would love to hear from you!
Welcome to Lollipops and Laughs--a daily journal of the life of the Fiebiger family. We hope you will enjoy reading our posts and looking at the pictures. If you drop by, leave a comment...we would love to hear from you!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
glad to hear that you are coming back! missed ya!
Post a Comment