She may be a princess, but Marlie has NO problem saying what she's thinking...no matter how gross it is. This morning in the living room:
Me: "Marlie, stop picking your nose."
Marlie: "But Mama....I have a meatball boogie and I'm trying to get it out."
Me: "You have what?"
Marlie: "A meatball boogie...and it just won't come out."
Me: "Okay--well, why don't we try blowing it out instead of picking it."
Marlie: "Okay, but I get to hold the kleenex."
Me: "Fine. Just blow it."
Marlie: "See! A meatball boogie, just like I said!"
This afternoon in the car:
Marlie: "Mama! Can you take this?"
Me: "Take what? Its hard for me to reach back there while I'm driving."
Marlie: "Mama....hurry hurry hurry! Take it!"
Me: "What is it, Marlie?"
Marlie: "My leaf boogie."
Me: "huh?"
Marlie: "My leaf boogie."
Me: "Well, you'll have to wait until we stop so I can get a kleenex for you."
Marlie: "Okay, I'll just look at it till we get there."
Me: (silently) ew, ew EW!
Getting out of the car:
Marlie: "See, Mama...? Its a leaf boogie because its green and it has a stem!"
YUCK!!!!!!! She's worse than a boy!! Now, thanks to Marlie, I'll never look at meatballs or leaves in the same way EVER again!
Living the Life of Lollipops and Laughs
Ever wondered what it would be like to live a life where fingers are almost always sticky, gum in the hair is a usual occurance, and laughter abounds? Well--we're living it!! Maybe you already know that life well, and if so, this blog will take you on a walk down memory lane or maybe let you know that your family isn't all that crazy afterall...
Welcome to Lollipops and Laughs--a daily journal of the life of the Fiebiger family. We hope you will enjoy reading our posts and looking at the pictures. If you drop by, leave a comment...we would love to hear from you!
Welcome to Lollipops and Laughs--a daily journal of the life of the Fiebiger family. We hope you will enjoy reading our posts and looking at the pictures. If you drop by, leave a comment...we would love to hear from you!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ew Gross is right! She is funny though!
Post a Comment