Last night over dinner, we had yet another interesting conversation with Marlie. Carter stayed out of this one, I guess because he didn't really even know how to comment on the subject. Can't say that I blame him.
Marlie: "Daddy!! Yesterday was hog-log day!"
Chad: "Yesterday was....what?"
Marlie: "Hog Log Day!! And I made a hog log at school."
Chad: "Huh?..."
I mouthed to him "groundhog day" so that the conversation could continue. I had already heard this story once before, so I thought I should give him a little help.
Chad: "Oh! Hog Log Day...okay. So what does a hog-log do?" (all the while, trying hard not to laugh...)
Marlie: (all excitedly) "He digs a hole in the ground and then he hides in it because its his room!"
Out of the mouths of babes...I don't think I will ever think of February 2 in the same way again. It is officially "Hog Log Day" around our house from this point forward, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Living the Life of Lollipops and Laughs
Ever wondered what it would be like to live a life where fingers are almost always sticky, gum in the hair is a usual occurance, and laughter abounds? Well--we're living it!! Maybe you already know that life well, and if so, this blog will take you on a walk down memory lane or maybe let you know that your family isn't all that crazy afterall...
Welcome to Lollipops and Laughs--a daily journal of the life of the Fiebiger family. We hope you will enjoy reading our posts and looking at the pictures. If you drop by, leave a comment...we would love to hear from you!
Welcome to Lollipops and Laughs--a daily journal of the life of the Fiebiger family. We hope you will enjoy reading our posts and looking at the pictures. If you drop by, leave a comment...we would love to hear from you!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment