Living the Life of Lollipops and Laughs

Ever wondered what it would be like to live a life where fingers are almost always sticky, gum in the hair is a usual occurance, and laughter abounds? Well--we're living it!! Maybe you already know that life well, and if so, this blog will take you on a walk down memory lane or maybe let you know that your family isn't all that crazy afterall...
Welcome to Lollipops and Laughs--a daily journal of the life of the Fiebiger family. We hope you will enjoy reading our posts and looking at the pictures. If you drop by, leave a comment...we would love to hear from you!

Monday, April 6, 2009

For Ms. Warder


Sadly, Tuesday is Carter's beloved Kindergarten teacher, Ms. Warder's last day with the kids. She has to have surgery, and the six to eight week recovery time means that she will not be returning until next school year. We are very sad that she will not be able to spend the rest of the year with him. Carter is very upset about it, so I am trying to not make a big deal out of it, but its hard. She has been such a wonderful teacher...we just couldn't ask for a better one. I have never been one for anything digital...especially scrapbooking...but I decided to give it a try and here is the finished product. I wouldn't exactly call it a "scrapbook page", but I had so many pictures from this school year that I wanted to use, so I just made a little collage. I am putting it in a black frame and we are going to give it to Ms. Warder tomorrow (I guess technically today--yikes, its late). Anyway--I thought it turned out okay, especially for my first attempt and I wanted to share it. The pictures of him in the short-sleeved orange shirt are from his first day of school--I failed to include the pictures of him screaming when I dropped him off. These are pictures from the end of the day when I picked him up. Obviously, once he got to know her that first day, it has been all smiles ever since. We love Ms. Warder and we can only pray that first grade will bring us the same joy that kindergarten has.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: