The Saturday before Easter, I decided to take some pictures of the kids all dressed up in their new clothes. Easter Sunday is always too hectic to take the time to do an actual photo shoot, so it worked out well to do it the day before. The kids were pretty cooperative, just a little too silly...although, I guess that worked to my advantage since their smiles were genuine. I got every pose imaginable from Marlie--everything from the carefree to the silly to the serious...I think I even got a pouty one. Carter, on the other hand, well, lets just say that I was lucky to get one of him with his eyes open and without him sneezing. I got a great action shot of the latter, by the way. Poor guy, his allergies were really bothering him that day, but he participated like the little trooper that he is. I hope you will enjoy looking at these pictures of our babies (I have to say that these pictures make them look more like big kids, but I refuse to believe it)...they'll always be my babies, no matter how big they get! 
Living the Life of Lollipops and Laughs
Ever wondered what it would be like to live a life where fingers are almost always sticky, gum in the hair is a usual occurance, and laughter abounds? Well--we're living it!! Maybe you already know that life well, and if so, this blog will take you on a walk down memory lane or maybe let you know that your family isn't all that crazy afterall...
Welcome to Lollipops and Laughs--a daily journal of the life of the Fiebiger family. We hope you will enjoy reading our posts and looking at the pictures. If you drop by, leave a comment...we would love to hear from you!
Welcome to Lollipops and Laughs--a daily journal of the life of the Fiebiger family. We hope you will enjoy reading our posts and looking at the pictures. If you drop by, leave a comment...we would love to hear from you!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
great pics. miss talking to you. hope you guys are doing ok
Post a Comment