Living the Life of Lollipops and Laughs

Ever wondered what it would be like to live a life where fingers are almost always sticky, gum in the hair is a usual occurance, and laughter abounds? Well--we're living it!! Maybe you already know that life well, and if so, this blog will take you on a walk down memory lane or maybe let you know that your family isn't all that crazy afterall...
Welcome to Lollipops and Laughs--a daily journal of the life of the Fiebiger family. We hope you will enjoy reading our posts and looking at the pictures. If you drop by, leave a comment...we would love to hear from you!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

Well, much to Chad's dismay, we pulled out all of the Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving...a day later than usual, so he should have been happy. I've been wanting to get them out since the second week of November, but he put his foot down. I can't help it. We get to enjoy the fall decorations for two whole months, but the Christmas decorations only get center stage for a few weeks...its just not fair. The kids had a wonderful time decorating their little tree how ever they wanted. I have to admit, part of the reason that I love for them to decorate their own tree is so that they will let me decorate the big tree my way--I'm a terrible mother, I know. So anyway--we have a little "charlie brown" tree decorated from about waist high down to the bottom with like 80 ornaments. The top of the poor tree is completely bare. I'll be surprised if it doesn't completely fall over because did I mention that only one side is decorated? We didn't bother them, as much as we wanted to, we resisted, and let them do it however they saw fit. They think its the most beautiful tree they've ever seen...and not so surprisingly, so do we.

No comments: