Living the Life of Lollipops and Laughs

Ever wondered what it would be like to live a life where fingers are almost always sticky, gum in the hair is a usual occurance, and laughter abounds? Well--we're living it!! Maybe you already know that life well, and if so, this blog will take you on a walk down memory lane or maybe let you know that your family isn't all that crazy afterall...
Welcome to Lollipops and Laughs--a daily journal of the life of the Fiebiger family. We hope you will enjoy reading our posts and looking at the pictures. If you drop by, leave a comment...we would love to hear from you!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Giraffe


Marlie has become quite the little ABBA fan, and one of her favorite songs is called "Does Your Mother Know That You're Out?". I love LOVE to hear her sing along to this song, because she just sings what she thinks they are saying and its just too cute. One line of the song..."I can chat with you baby, flirt a little maybe, does your mother know that you're out?" Well...Marlie's version goes a little something like this: "I can chat with your baby, throw the little lady...does your mother know the giraffe?". Anyway--she was singing it earlier today and gave me quite a laugh, so I just thought I would share.
By the way--this picture is one that Marlie INSISTED that I take because she "helped" me fix her hair and thought that it looked "so beautiful".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She sings like I do..I have been know for "my lyics"......she is just a bundle of laughs!!!!