Well, only 10 short years ago, Chad and I said "I do". I still can't believe it. It really seems like only yesterday. We celbrated quite modestly by hiking Pikes Peak the weekend before our anniversary and then going out to dinner (without kids) on our actual anniversary...and then we walked around Barnes and Noble for an hour...sad, I know, but there were no good movies showing. Anyway--these last ten years have flown by and I know that the next ten will fly by even quicker.
Living the Life of Lollipops and Laughs
Ever wondered what it would be like to live a life where fingers are almost always sticky, gum in the hair is a usual occurance, and laughter abounds? Well--we're living it!! Maybe you already know that life well, and if so, this blog will take you on a walk down memory lane or maybe let you know that your family isn't all that crazy afterall...
Welcome to Lollipops and Laughs--a daily journal of the life of the Fiebiger family. We hope you will enjoy reading our posts and looking at the pictures. If you drop by, leave a comment...we would love to hear from you!
Welcome to Lollipops and Laughs--a daily journal of the life of the Fiebiger family. We hope you will enjoy reading our posts and looking at the pictures. If you drop by, leave a comment...we would love to hear from you!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment