Living the Life of Lollipops and Laughs

Ever wondered what it would be like to live a life where fingers are almost always sticky, gum in the hair is a usual occurance, and laughter abounds? Well--we're living it!! Maybe you already know that life well, and if so, this blog will take you on a walk down memory lane or maybe let you know that your family isn't all that crazy afterall...
Welcome to Lollipops and Laughs--a daily journal of the life of the Fiebiger family. We hope you will enjoy reading our posts and looking at the pictures. If you drop by, leave a comment...we would love to hear from you!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

The "Persometer"




Another Marlie-ism...a new one. Today she told me that she needed to check the "persometer".
Me: "What?"
Marlie: "I NEED. TO. CHECK. THE. PERSOMETER."
Me: "You need to check the what?"
Marlie: "THE PERSOMETER!!!!"
Me: "Yeah--I heard that part, but I have NO idea what you're talking about."
Marlie: "THE PERSOMETER!!!" (pointing to the house alarm box)
I could only assume she was thinking of the thermostat that looks very similar to the alarm...
Me: "Do you mean the thermometer?"
Marlie: "Yes!! That's what I said...the persometer!"
Me: "Okay."
I lifted her up so that she could check the persometer and she opened the little door to expose the buttons and said, "Ummmm Hummmm....just like I thought...its 28 pounds!"
Love it!

No comments: